Learn to build with PHP
This is a free PHP PDF tutorial in 9 chapters and 29 pages. This course aims to give students the basics of PHP concepts.
This is a pretty short book, but we're going to cover a lot. In just a few pages, we're going to create a simple clone of Twitter.
Whilst it's not going to have the same feature-set and polish of the popular micro-blogging site, but we will be able to post 140 character messages with an account we will log into.
Table of contents
- The History Of PHP
- What Are We Going To Cover?
- All About LAMP
- Setting Up Your Development Environment
- Choosing The Right Text Editor
- Hello World!
- Does PHP Have To Be Surrounded By HTML?
- Basic Language Concepts
- If Statements
- While Statements
- For Loops
- Moving On
- How Forms Work In HTML
- Creating Our First Form
- Handling This Input With PHP
- MySQL Datatypes
- Other MySQL Datatypes
- Creating Our Database
- The Wrong Way To Query The Database
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Learn to build with PHP to improve your Web development skills and better understand PHP.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all PHP pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning PHP for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic PHP Web development. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in PHP from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for PHP students who are completely unaware of PHP concepts but they have basic understanding on Web development training.
- Introduction to Node.js (Type: PDF, Size: 446.32 Kb, Downloads: 526)
- Introduction to web development with Python and Django (Type: PDF, Size: 320.34 Kb, Downloads: 1614)
- You Don't Know JS Yet: Types and Grammar - 2nd Edition (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, Downloads: 81)
- Transforms in CSS (Type: PDF, Size: 4.6 MB, Downloads: 27)
- Writing your first Django app (Type: PDF, Size: 22.99 Kb, Downloads: 498)
- Essential PHP (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 137)
- PHP array_diff_uassoc() Function free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.1 MB, Downloads: 0)
- PHP Succinctly (Type: PDF, Size: 3.3 MB, Downloads: 30)
- PHP If NOT free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.09 MB, Downloads: 0)
- PHPUnit Manual (Type: PDF, Size: 0.8 MB, Downloads: 21)