PHP Tutorial From beginner to master
In this PHP tutorial you will learn everything about PHP, and how to execute scripts on your server, free pdf course under 28 pages.
Table of contents
- What is PHP?
- What is a PHP File?
- What is MySQL?
- PHP + MySQL
- Why PHP?
- Where to Start?
- What do you need?
- Already have a web server?
- Basic PHP Syntax
- Comments in PHP
- PHP Variables
- Variables in PHP
- PHP is a Loosely Typed Language
- Naming Rules for Variables
- PHP String Variables
- String Variables in PHP
- The Concatenation Operator
- The strlen() function
- The strpos() function
- Complete PHP String Reference
- PHP Operators
- PHP If...Else Statements
- Conditional Statements
- The if Statement
- The if...else Statement
- The if...elseif....else Statement
- PHP Switch Statement
- The PHP Switch Statement
- PHP Arrays
- Multidimensional Arrays
- PHP Looping - While Loops
- PHP Looping - For Loops
- Create a PHP Function
- PHP Functions - Adding parameters
- PHP Forms and User Input
- When to use method="get"?
- The PHP $_REQUEST Function
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called PHP Tutorial From beginner to master to improve your Web development skills and better understand PHP.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all PHP pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning PHP for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic PHP Web development. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in PHP from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for PHP students who are completely unaware of PHP concepts but they have basic understanding on Web development training.
- CSS in Depth (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, Downloads: 364)
- Node.js Command Line Arguments free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.09 MB, Downloads: 1)
- Node.js Append to a File free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.11 MB, Downloads: 2)
- CSS Notes for Professionals (Type: PDF, Size: 3.3 MB, Downloads: 42)
- PHP – Loop through Characters in String free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.09 MB, Downloads: 1)
- PHP array_diff_uassoc() Function free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.1 MB, Downloads: 1)
- PHP Succinctly (Type: PDF, Size: 3.3 MB, Downloads: 33)
- Getting started with PHP (Type: PDF, Size: 144.13 Kb, Downloads: 2076)
- PHP array_diff_assoc() Function free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.11 MB, Downloads: 1)