Getting started with PHP
Download free PHP tutorial in PDF ,training document under 10 pages for beginners.Learn how to easy code your first PHP script.
Table of contents
- Language Syntax
- Embedding PHP Code
- PHP and dynmaic sites
- Dynamic vs Static Web pages
- Variables,String and Arrays
- Conditionals and Looping Constructs
- Array Traverse Constructs
- Operators and Functions
- Web Application Features
- Working With Cookies
- Examples of sources codes
- PHP internal variables
- HTTP Request Variables
- Regular Expressions
- Regular Expression Functions in PHP
- Database Handling
|File size :||144.13 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called Getting started with PHP to improve your Web development skills and better understand PHP.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all PHP pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning PHP for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic PHP Web development. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in PHP from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for PHP students who are completely unaware of PHP concepts but they have basic understanding on Web development training.
- Getting started with PHP Symfony framework (Type: PDF, Size: 400.11 Kb, Downloads: 581)
- Learning PHP language (Type: PDF, Size: 4060.902 Kb, Downloads: 392)
- Download free PHP course (Type: PDF, Size: 1,093.60 Kb, Downloads: 4748)