Create dynamic web pages with PHP and PDO
Download free training document to learn how to create a web pages using MySQL, PHP and PDO .Course material, tutorial training, PDF file on 11 pages intended to beginners by Paul DuBois.
The PHP Data Objects (PDO) defines an excellent interface to access a PHP database. Each database driver that implements the PDO interface can use specific features of each of the databases using extension functions. Note that you can not perform any database functions using the PDO extension by itself; you must use a specific PDO drivers to the database to access the database server.
Plan de cours
- All are extensions
- What is PDO?
- Why PDO not another?
- Still in development
- Prepared statements
- What is a prepared statement?
- Why prepared statements?
- Prepared statements are more secure, really?
- Practice, use PDO
- Establish a connection with PDO
- Without prepared statements
- With prepared statements
- Reusing a prepared statement to improve performance
- The site holders
- Naming Place holders
- How to deal with a number of seat holders dynamic?
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Create dynamic web pages with PHP and PDO to improve your Web development skills and better understand PHP.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all PHP pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning PHP for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic PHP Web development. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in PHP from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for PHP students who are completely unaware of PHP concepts but they have basic understanding on Web development training.
- Introduction to web development with Python and Django (Type: PDF, Size: 320.34 Kb, Downloads: 1636)
- Node.js – Create Database in MongoDB free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.11 MB, Downloads: 1)
- PHP: The Right Way (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF, Downloads: 110)
- PHP Succinctly (Type: PDF, Size: 3.3 MB, Downloads: 33)
- PHP Array foreach free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.14 MB, Downloads: 2)
- PHP array_diff_key() Function free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.1 MB, Downloads: 1)
- PHP Tutorial free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.09 MB, Downloads: 2)
- PHP Tutorial From beginner to master (Type: PDF, Size: 244.341 Kb, Downloads: 763)
- PHP array_column() Function free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.12 MB, Downloads: 0)