In this course, you will discover two advanced features of AngularJS: how to create Reusable components through the Guidelines, and how to implement filters Then you will learn how to manage authentication of your users Of a third party system.
Aims and Objectives
- Discover AngularJS
- Develop a rich application from a static model
- Integrate into a REST-oriented architecture
Table of contents
- Module : Getting Started
- Single Page Application (SPA)
- The Challenge With SPAs
- Download AngularJS
- Module : Directives, Filters and Data Binding
- What are Directives?
- Using Directives and Data Binding Syntax
- Data-Binding Example using AngularJS Directives
- Iterating with the ng-repeat Directive
- ng-Repeat Example
- The AngularJS API Reference for Directives
- ngRepeat Documentation
- Using Filters
- Using Filters Demo
- Module : Views, Controllers and Scope
- Creating a View and Controller
- Module : Modules, Routes and Factories
- Modules are Containers
- Creating a Module
- Creating a Controller in a Module
- The Role of Routes
- Defining Routes
- Defining Routes Demo
- Using Factories and Services
- The Role of the Factory
- Factory Demo
- Wrap-Up Demo: Pulling It All Together
- Download the Sample Code
|File size :||9,026.62 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called AngularJS Fundamentals to improve your Web development skills and better understand AngularJS.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all AngularJS pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning AngularJS for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic AngularJS Web development. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in AngularJS from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for AngularJS students who are completely unaware of AngularJS concepts but they have basic understanding on Web development training.