Making Games with Python & Pygame
Making Games with Python & Pygame covers the Pygame library with the source code for 11 games. Making Games was written as a sequel for the same age range as Invent with Python. Once you have an understanding of the basics of Python programming, you can now expand your abilities using the Pygame library to make games with graphics, animation, and sound. This book features seven different games that are clones of popular games that you've probably already played. The games are a lot more fun and interactive than the text-based games in Invent with Python, but are still fairly short. All of the programs are less than 600 lines long. This is pretty small when you consider that professional games you download or buy in a store can be hundreds of thousands of lines long. These games require an entire team of programmers and artists working with each other for months or years to make. The book features the source code to 11 games. The games are clones of classics such as Nibbles, Tetris, Simon, Bejeweled, Othello, Connect Four, Flood It, and others.
Download free tutorial in PDF (365 pages) created by .
|File type :||HTML|
Take advantage of this course called Making Games with Python & Pygame to improve your Programming skills and better understand Game Development.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Game Development pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Game Development for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Game Development Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Game Development from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Game Development students who are completely unaware of Game Development concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- Struts Framework ,Overview Installation and Setup (Type: PDF, Size: 4,188.64 Kb, Downloads: 206)
- Creating Games in C++ : A Step-by-Step Guide (Type: PDF, Size: 0 Kb, Downloads: 762)
- .NET Microservices (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 8)
- Exploring Swift (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 10)
- Fortran 90 for Beginners (Type: PDF, Size: 116.168 Kb, Downloads: 252)
- Mastering iOS Game Development (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 28)
- Invent Your Own Computer Games with Python (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 15)
- 3D Game Development with LWJGL 3 (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 10)
- 2D Game Development: From Zero to Hero (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 12)
- 3D Game Development with LWJGL 3 (Type: PDF, Size: PDF (344 pages), Downloads: 29)