Mastering iOS Game Development
iOS is an operating system for Apple manufactured phones and tablets. Mobile gaming is one of the fastest-growing industries, and compatibility with iOS is now becoming the norm for game developers. SpriteKit is part of the native SDK from Apple, and enables developers to make simple entry into game development without unnecessary overhead and a long learning process. SpriteKit also provides other functionality that is useful for games, including basic sound playback support and physics simulation. In addition, Xcode provides built-in support for SpriteKit so that you can create complex special effects and texture atlases directly in Xcode. This combination of framework and tools makes SpriteKit a good choice for games and other apps that require similar kinds of animation. Become a master in iOS game development through this fast and fun guide! In the beginning, we'll tell you everything you need to plan and design your game. You'll then start developing your game through step-by-step instructions using the various built-in technologies of Xcode. From there on, we discuss how to deploy your game to the iOS App Store, as well as monetizing it to make more revenue. You will also learn advanced techniques to improve your game playing experience, including better multi-tasking, improved performance optimization, battery management, and more. To end the book off, we'll show you how to update your game with different features, then port the update to the App Store.
Download free tutorial in PDF (228 pages) created by Miguel DeQuadros .
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Mastering iOS Game Development to improve your Programming skills and better understand Game Development.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Game Development pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Game Development for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Game Development Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Game Development from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Game Development students who are completely unaware of Game Development concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- Ruby programming tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 1.87 MB, Downloads: 645)
- Programming in Lua (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 37)
- Think Perl 6: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, Downloads: 22)
- Eclipse project : briefing materials (Type: PDF, Size: 1,299.34 Kb, Downloads: 119)
- Artificial Neural Networks - Methodological Advances and Biomedical Applications (Type: PDF, Size: PDF files, Downloads: 15)
- Invent Your Own Computer Games with Python (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 8)
- 2D Game Development: From Zero to Hero (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 4)
- 3D Game Development with LWJGL 3 (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 3)
- 3D Game Development with LWJGL 3 (Type: PDF, Size: PDF (344 pages), Downloads: 27)
- Making Games with Python & Pygame (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 10)