Intelligent Human Computer Interaction
The 15 papers presented together with three invited papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 25 submissions. The conference is forum for the presentation of technological advances and research results at the crossroads of human-computer interaction, artificial intelligence, signal processing and computer vision.
Table of contents
- Optimizing User Interfaces for Human Performance
- Geometrical Shapes Rendering on a Dot-Matrix Display
- Dynamic Hand Gesture Recognition for Mobile Systems Using Deep LSTM
- Adjustable Autonomy for UAV Supervision Applications Through Mental Workload Assessment Techniques
- Classification of Motor Imagery Based EEG Signals Using Sparsity Approach
- Mental Workload Assessment for UAV Traffic Control Using Consumer-Grade BCI Equipment
- Improving Classification Performance by Combining Feature Vectors with a Boosting Approach for Brain ...
- LINEUp: List Navigation Using Edge Menu
- Design Considerations for Self Paced Interactive Notes on Video Lectures - A Learner's Perspective and Enhancements of Learning Outcome
- Using Psycholinguistic Features for the Classification of Comprehenders from Summary Speech Transcripts
- LECTOR: Towards Reengaging Students in the Educational Process Inside Smart Classrooms
- Predicting Drivers Work Performance in Driving Simulator Based on Physiological Indices
- Exploring the Dynamics of Relationships Between Expressed and Experienced Emotions
- Standard Co-training in Multiword Expression Detection
- Comparative Study on Normalisation in Emotion Recognition from Speech
- Detecting Vigilance in People Performing Continual Monitoring Task
|File type :|
|Author(s):||Patrick Horain, Catherine Achard, Malik Mallem|
Take advantage of this course called Intelligent Human Computer Interaction to improve your Computer architecture skills and better understand computer.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all computer pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning computer for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic computer Computer architecture. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in computer from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for computer students who are completely unaware of computer concepts but they have basic understanding on Computer architecture training.
- Basic computer concepts PDF course (Type: PDF, Size: 562.855 Kb, Downloads: 303)
- Basic Computer Book PDF Download Computer (Type: PDF, Size: 1215.954 Kb, Downloads: 822)
- Basic Computer Hardware Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 163.22 Kb, Downloads: 4816)
- Read All Text from PDF Document using PDFBox 2.0 free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.07 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Introduction to Computer Science (Type: PDF, Size: 4126.498 Kb, Downloads: 185)
- Peer Participation and Software (Type: PDF, Size: 3.6 MB, Downloads: 9)
- Defend Dissent (Type: PDF, Size: 5.5 MB, Downloads: 11)
- Kubernetes for Full-Stack Developers (Type: PDF, Size: 8.8 MB, Downloads: 15)
- Intelligence Unleashed (Type: PDF, Size: 0.4 MB, Downloads: 7)
- Microsoft Platform and Tools for Mobile App Development (Type: PDF, Size: 4.1 MB, Downloads: 0)