Basic computer concepts PDF course
This pdf tutorial aims to give students the basics concepts of computer, hardware, software and input/output devices. Free PDF training course in 43 pages by Seema Sirpal.
Table of contents
- Computer basics
- Waht is a computer
- Hardware & Software
- Types of Computers
- Mini and Mainframe Computers
- Personal Computers
- Hardware Components
- Input Devices
- Output Devices
- Main Parts of Computer
- Software Component
- Information Network
- Computer Accessories
- Uses of Computer
- Computers in Education
- Office Applications
- Health & Safety Precautions
- Value of Backup
- Computer Virus
- What are computer viruses?
- How to prevent virus damage
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Basic computer concepts PDF course to improve your Computer architecture skills and better understand Computer concepts.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Computer concepts pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Computer concepts for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Computer concepts Computer architecture. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Computer concepts from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Computer concepts students who are completely unaware of Computer concepts concepts but they have basic understanding on Computer architecture training.
- Fundamentals of computer architecture (Type: PDF, Size: 3,458.15 Kb, Downloads: 1102)
- Cache Memory course (Type: PDF, Size: 125.88 Kb, Downloads: 573)
- Computer Fundamentals course (Type: PDF, Size: 1,685.19 Kb, Downloads: 986)
- Introduction to architecture (Type: PDF, Size: 1,037.00 Kb, Downloads: 1174)
- Computer basics PDF tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 562.86 Kb, Downloads: 4024)