In this tutorial, we briefly describe a basic computer architecture and principles of its operation ,a free PDF training course under 12 pages by Milo Martin & Amir Roth.
A computer is an information processing machine. It is able to acquire information, store it, turn it into performing any treatments and return it in another form.
The computer word is a contraction of the words information and automatic.
The main constituents of a minimum computer
A computer, is composed of a center and a periphery. We will focus on the heart of a single-processor computer. We know that it is composed of:
A central unit comprising:
- Processing unit,
- control unit
- Units trade.
- A Central Memory
- What is Computer Architecture?
- Design Goals
- High performance
- Shaping Force: Applications/Domains
- Application Specific Designs
- General-purpose CPUs
- Application-specific chips
- Constant Change: Technology
- The Microprocessor
- First Microprocessor
- Implicit Parallelism
- Abstraction, Layering, and Computers
- Why Study Computer Architecture?
- Computer Science as an Estuary
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Computer Architecture to improve your Computer architecture skills and better understand computer architecture.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all computer architecture pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning computer architecture for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic computer architecture Computer architecture. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in computer architecture from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for computer architecture students who are completely unaware of computer architecture concepts but they have basic understanding on Computer architecture training.
- Computer basics PDF tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 562.86 Kb, Downloads: 4030)
- Computer Design Systems and Logical Organization (Type: PDF, Size: 3,610.09 Kb, Downloads: 3191)
- Intel Xeon Phi Coprocessor Architecture and Tools (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 8)
- CPU Architecture Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 329.41 Kb, Downloads: 387)
- Introduction to Computing Explorations in Language, Logic, and Machines (Type: PDF, Size: 4241.179 Kb, Downloads: 92)