Central Processing Unit (CPU) Tutorial
In this pdf training course, we will learn:
- Instruction representation
- Data transfer mechanism between MM and CPU
- The internal functional units of two different CPU architectures
- How these units are interconnected
- How a processor executes instructions
The processor is the brain of the computer, which organizes the data exchanges between the different components (hard disk, RAM memory, graphics card) and makes the calculations that make the computer interact with you and displays Your system to the screen. Its power is expressed in Hz. Today, a processor reaches 3Ghz (Giga, billions) and some computers are equipped with several processors.
The processor is an electronic chip about 4cm of side and a few millimeters of height which heats a lot because very solicited. It is overhung by a radiator: thin metal strips that will capture the heat emitted by the processor and still above a fan that will evacuate this heat.
The computing power of a processor is expressed in Hertz. Today processors are able to reach more than 2Ghz (Giga Hertz = billions of Hertz) or billions of calculations per second.
However, by dint of miniaturizing the computer components, the processors have reached their limit. Today, computers are therefore equipped with several processors that operate in parallel to increase power.
Central Processing Unit (CPU) pdf Tutorial
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Central Processing Unit (CPU) Tutorial to improve your Computer architecture skills and better understand CPU.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all CPU pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning CPU for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic CPU Computer architecture. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in CPU from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for CPU students who are completely unaware of CPU concepts but they have basic understanding on Computer architecture training.
- Introduction to architecture (Type: PDF, Size: 1,037.00 Kb, Downloads: 1174)
- Introduction to Computer Science (Type: PDF, Size: 4126.498 Kb, Downloads: 169)
- Cache Memory course (Type: PDF, Size: 125.88 Kb, Downloads: 573)
- Guide RAM and ROM Based Digital Design (Type: PDF, Size: 2,004.03 Kb, Downloads: 532)
- Computer Fundamentals course (Type: PDF, Size: 1,685.19 Kb, Downloads: 986)
- CPU Architecture Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 329.41 Kb, Downloads: 382)