Computer basics PDF tutorial
A computer is a machine that makes it possible to work with information (numbers, words, images, sounds) called data.
Computers can process large quantities of data, store them and display them.
The first computer was invented in the 1830s by a British inventor, Charles Babbage.
In 1971 appeared the first microcomputer.
Table of contents
- What is a Computer?
- Hardware & Software
- Types of Computers
- Mini and Mainframe Computers
- Personal Computers
- Hardware Components
- Input Devices
- Output Devices
- Hardware Components
- The Mouse
- The Keyboard
- Tracker Balls
- Light Pens
- Speech synthesisers
- Main Parts of Computer
- RAM - Random Access Memory
- ROM – Read Only Memory
- How Computer Memory Is Measured
- CPU (Central Processing Unit)
- Some of the Factors
- That Impact on a Computer's Performance
- CPU speed
- RAM size
- Hard disk speed and capacity
- Software Component
- Operating systems software
- Word processing applications
- Presentation tools
- Multimedia applications
- Information Network
- Uses of network
- Computer Accessories
- Computers in Education
- Computers in Daily Life
Programs and data are permanently stored on storage. Most computers are equipped with a hard disk that stores data on a metal disc, into the computer. In some storage devices (CDs, DVDs), the data are placed on disks that can be switched from one machine to another.
These media facilitate data sharing.
|File size :||562.86 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called Computer basics PDF tutorial to improve your Computer architecture skills and better understand Computer.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Computer pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Computer for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Computer Computer architecture. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Computer from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Computer students who are completely unaware of Computer concepts but they have basic understanding on Computer architecture training.
- Fundamentals of computer architecture (Type: PDF, Size: 3,458.15 Kb, Downloads: 987)
- ROM, EPROM, and EEPROM pdf tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 778.85 Kb, Downloads: 538)
- Basic computer concepts PDF course (Type: PDF, Size: 562.855 Kb, Downloads: 186)
- Hacking tips and tricks (Type: PDF, Size: 696.44 Kb, Downloads: 2517)