Computer basics courses
Computers are programmable machines capable of performing a large number of precise operations in a very short time.
The basic structure of a computer includes the following basic elements:
- A central processing unit (CPU).
- A memory unit, called central memory.
- Storage units.
- Input / output units.
- A bus system to convey information between the central unit and other units.
The various computer components are composed of electronic circuits or magnetic elements. So they work with electrical pulses or involve a magnetic field, and result in two states (open or closed) or (0 or 1).
Table of contents
- What's a computer ?
- Computer Organisation
- Control Unit (CU)
- Memory Unit
- Arithmetic Logic Unit (ALU)
- Anatomy of a Computer
- How Computers Work
- Peripheral devices
- Input Devices
- Output Devices
- Other Peripherals
- Input devices
- Light Pen
- Optical/magnetic Scanner
- Touch Screen
- Microphone for voice as input
- Track Ball
- Output devices
- Monitor (Visual Display Unit)
- Operating systems
- The Operating System
- The Start Menu
- Managing Windows
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Computer basics courses to improve your Computer architecture skills and better understand computer.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all computer pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning computer for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic computer Computer architecture. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in computer from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for computer students who are completely unaware of computer concepts but they have basic understanding on Computer architecture training.
- Introduction to Computer Science (Type: PDF, Size: 4126.498 Kb, Downloads: 165)
- Basic computer concepts PDF course (Type: PDF, Size: 562.855 Kb, Downloads: 264)
- CPU Architecture Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 329.41 Kb, Downloads: 377)
- Cache Memory course (Type: PDF, Size: 125.88 Kb, Downloads: 568)
- Motherboard Study Guide (Type: PDF, Size: 2,678.83 Kb, Downloads: 1099)
- The Brain of the Computer (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, Downloads: 12)
- Introduction to Computers and Programming (Type: PDF, Size: 3957.018 Kb, Downloads: 486)
- An Introduction to Computer Networks (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 0)
- Computer Architecture (Type: PDF, Size: 1,037.00 Kb, Downloads: 1071)
- An Introduction to Computer Networks (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, PDF (726 pages, 5.73 MB), ePub, Downloads: 117)