Computer Fundamentals course
With this course, you will learn how a computer works, it introduces you to assembly-level programming. You will be able to write a simple assembly language program.
At the end of the tutorial, you’ll be able to understand the different types of information which may be stored in a computer memory.
Table of contents
- A Brief History of Computing
- A Chronology of Early Computing
- The Von Neumann Architecture
- Further Progress…
- The Silicon Age
- Languages and Levels
- Layered Virtual Machines
- Digital Electronics in a Slide
- A (Simple) Modern Computer
- Registers and the Register File
- Memory Hierarchy
- Static RAM (SRAM)
- SRAM Reality
- Dynamic RAM (DRAM)
- Operation of a Simple Computer
- Input / Output
- MIPS Assembly Language
- Arithmetic Logic Unit (ALU)
- Number Representation
- Signed Numbers
- Unsigned Arithmetic
- Arithmetic and Logical Instructions
- Conditional Execution
- Loads and Stores
- Accessing Memory
- Addressing Modes
- Representing Text
- Floating Point
- Data Structures
- Bus Hierarchy
- SPIM System Call Codes
- The Stack in Practice
- Fibonacci… in assembly
- Optional Assembly Ticks
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Computer Fundamentals course to improve your Computer architecture skills and better understand Computer.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Computer pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Computer for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Computer Computer architecture. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Computer from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Computer students who are completely unaware of Computer concepts but they have basic understanding on Computer architecture training.
- CPU Architecture Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 329.41 Kb, Downloads: 382)
- Computer basics courses (Type: PDF, Size: 331.03 Kb, Downloads: 830)
- Introduction to Computing Explorations in Language, Logic, and Machines (Type: PDF, Size: 4241.179 Kb, Downloads: 86)
- DRAM: Architectures, Interfaces, and Systems (Type: PDF, Size: 1,082.86 Kb, Downloads: 506)
- Cache Memory course (Type: PDF, Size: 125.88 Kb, Downloads: 573)
- How to use computer for beginners (Type: PDF, Size: 2,979.37 Kb, Downloads: 7946)
- Computer Design Systems and Logical Organization (Type: PDF, Size: 3,610.09 Kb, Downloads: 3178)
- Mathematics for Computer Science (Type: PDF, Size: : PDF, Downloads: 22)
- Hacking tips and tricks (Type: PDF, Size: 696.44 Kb, Downloads: 3344)
- Basic Computer Usage (Type: PDF, Size: 150.64 Kb, Downloads: 748)