Introduction to Computer Science
This PDF tutorial aimes to give students a basic introduction to computer science, computer hardware/software, programming language and compilers. Free training document course under 109 pages by Ryan Stansifer.
Table of contents
- Introduction and Context. What is CS?
- Java review. Data, control constructs, static methods
- Classes. Incorporation, instantiation, inheritance
- Generics. Code reuse
- Program analysis. Steps the program takes
- Data structures. Lists, stacks, queue
- Overview of Course
- Course Goals
- Outline of Introduction
- What is Computer Science?
- What is CS?
- What Does A Computer Scientist Do?
- Programming Languages and Compilers
- Theory of Computation
- Numerical Analysis
- Distributed Computing
- Software Engineering
- Hardware and Operating System Platform
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Architecture—CPU
- Computer Registers
- Memory Hierarchy
- Java as a Teaching Language
|File size :||4126.498 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called Introduction to Computer Science to improve your Computer architecture skills and better understand Computer Science.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Computer Science pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Computer Science for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Computer Science Computer architecture. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Computer Science from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Computer Science students who are completely unaware of Computer Science concepts but they have basic understanding on Computer architecture training.