From the new Lifecycle methods to Advanced Hooks Patterns in React, I've got you...
If you learned React a while back it's not impossible that you haven't been up to date with every new feature/release. It's also possible to get lost on all the new features. Where exactly do you start? How important are they for your day to day use?
Modern React has new interesting features that are worth your attention. It's best to know those now, and not have to unlearn and relearn newer concepts.
Table of contents
- New Lifecycle Methods
- Simpler State Management with the Context API
- ContextType - Using Context without a Consumer
- React.memo === Functional PureComponent
- The Profiler - Identifying Performance Bottlenecks
- Lazy Loading with React.Lazy and Suspense
- Hooks - Building Simpler React Apps
- Advanced React Patterns with Hooks
|File type :|
|License:||Open Publication License|
Take advantage of this course called Reintroducing React to improve your Web development skills and better understand react.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all react pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning react for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic react Web development. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in react from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for react students who are completely unaware of react concepts but they have basic understanding on Web development training.
- Angular 2 ebook for professionals (Type: PDF, Size: 1.72MB, Downloads: 135)
- Symfony quick guide in PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 285.33 Kb, Downloads: 210)
- PHP array_count_values() Function free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.11 MB, Downloads: 3)
- Node FS Rename File free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.11 MB, Downloads: 0)
- XHTML, step by step (Type: PDF, Size: 154.377 Kb, Downloads: 319)
- Getting started with React (Type: PDF, Size: 1363.214 Kb, Downloads: 119)
- React Enlightenment (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, Downloads: 25)
- Introduction to ReactJS (Type: PDF, Size: 178.263 Kb, Downloads: 199)
- Acceptance Test Driven Development with React (Type: PDF, Size: 9.2 MB, Downloads: 21)
- React Succinctly (Type: PDF, Size: 2.5 MB, Downloads: 11)