Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) Notes
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) are used to define the layout of Web pages.
Now, your HTML code will be used only to define the structure of your contents while the CSS will allow you to create your styles and your layout.
CSS is a very effective new way to apply styles to HTML elements.
They allow you to set any style property such as border, character type, background color, space between letters, and so on. (We will come back later on how to do this).
There are three main ways to apply CSS styles:
- In the code body (X) HTML;
- In the header of the page;
- In a style sheet completely separate from the HTML (X) code.
Table of contents
- What is CSS?
- Styles Solved a Big Problem
- CSS Saves a Lot of Work
- CSS Syntax
- CSS Selectors
- CSS Element Selector Example
- CSS Comments
- The id and class Selectors
- The class Selector
- Three Ways to Insert CSS
- External Style Sheet
- Internal Style Sheet
- Inline Styles
- Multiple Styles Will Cascade into One
- CSS Background Properties
- Background Color
- Background Image
- Background Image - Repeat Horizontally or Vertically
- Background Image - Set position and no-repeat
- Background - Shorthand property
- CSS Border
- Text Transformation
- Text Indentation
- Grouping Selectors
- Nesting Selectors
- Static Positioning
- What is CSS Float?
- How Elements Float
- Navigation Bars
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) Notes to improve your Web development skills and better understand CSS.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all CSS pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning CSS for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic CSS Web development. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in CSS from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for CSS students who are completely unaware of CSS concepts but they have basic understanding on Web development training.
- Node.js – Delete Collection in MongoDB free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.11 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Angular 2 ebook for professionals (Type: PDF, Size: 1.72MB, Downloads: 133)
- PHP array_column() Function free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.12 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Node.js – Create Database in MongoDB free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.11 MB, Downloads: 0)
- JSON Tutorial free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.09 MB, Downloads: 0)
- CSS Animation 101 (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 68)
- CSS in Depth (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, Downloads: 356)
- Essential CSS (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 268)
- The CSS Handbook (Type: PDF, Size: 3.0 MB, Downloads: 87)
- CSS Notes for Professionals (Type: PDF, Size: 3.3 MB, Downloads: 37)