Algorithmic Graph Theory
This is an introductory book on algorithmic graph theory. Theory and algorithms are illustrated using the Sage open source mathematics software. To get an overview of the book, you can view the table of contents as shown below or download the complete book. This book is more commonly known as the "DaMNeD" book if you notice how our names are used to abbreviate the book.
This is a textbook on graph theory, especially suitable for computer scientists but also suitable for mathematicians with an interest in computational complexity. Although it introduces most of the classical concepts of pure and applied graph theory (spanning trees, connectivity, genus, colourability, flows in networks, matchings and traversals) and covers many of the major classical theorems, the emphasis is on algorithms and thier complexity: which graph problems have known efficient solutions and which are intractable.
|Paperback :||: N/A|
|eBook :||PDF, ePub, Kindle, etc.|
|License:||GNU GPL v2|
Take advantage of this course called Algorithmic Graph Theory to improve your Programming skills and better understand Algorithmic Graph Theory.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Algorithmic Graph Theory pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Algorithmic Graph Theory for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Algorithmic Graph Theory Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Algorithmic Graph Theory from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Algorithmic Graph Theory students who are completely unaware of Algorithmic Graph Theory concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- Python Scripting for Spatial Data Processing (Type: PDF, Size: PDF (194 pages, 695 KB), Downloads: 26)
- Restful Web Services (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, PDF, ePub, Mobi (Kindle), Daisy, etc, Downloads: 6)
- Learning iOS eBook (PDF) (Type: PDF, Size: 6700KB, Downloads: 120)
- A Byte of Python (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF, Downloads: 16)
- Ruby Hacking Guide (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 222)
- Graph Theory - Advanced Algorithms and Applications (Type: PDF, Size: PDF Files, Downloads: 26)