Learning iOS eBook (PDF)
Table of contents
- Getting started with iOS
- Application rating/review request
- attributedText in UILabel
- Background Modes and Events
- Basic text file I/O
- CGContext Reference
- Chain Blocks in a Queue
- Change Status Bar Color
- Code signing
- Core Graphics
- Core Location
- Custom fonts
- Custom Keyboard
- Custom UIViews from XIB files
- Cut a UIImage into a circle
- CydiaSubstrate tweak
- Extension for rich Push Notification - iOS.
- Face Detection Using CoreImage/OpenCV
- GameCenter Leaderboards
- GCD (Grand Central Dispatch)
- iOS Speech Recognition API
- iOS Google Places API
- Managing the Keyboard
- Swift and Objective-C interoperability
- Using Image Aseets
- UUID (Universally Unique Identifier)
- Xcode Build & Archive From Command Line
- XCTest framework - Unit Testing
It is an unofficial and free iOS ebook created for educational purposes. All the content is extracted from Stack Overflow Documentation, which is written by many hardworking individuals at Stack Overflow. It is neither affiliated with Stack Overflow nor official iOS.
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Learning iOS eBook (PDF) to improve your Programming skills and better understand IOS.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all IOS pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning IOS for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic IOS Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in IOS from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for IOS students who are completely unaware of IOS concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- Fortran 90 for Beginners (Type: PDF, Size: 116.168 Kb, Downloads: 243)
- iOS Development Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 1,651.83 Kb, Downloads: 418)
- Download Hibernate Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 1,166.72 Kb, Downloads: 937)
- Ruby programming tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 1.87 MB, Downloads: 645)
- Programming Computer Vision with Python: Tools and Algorithms for Analyzing Images (Type: PDF, Size: Final Draft, PDF (300 pages, 13.6 MB), Downloads: 52)
- Essential iOS (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 15)
- iOS App Reverse Engineering (Type: PDF, Size: PDF (442 Pages, 16.4 MB), Downloads: 68)
- Xamarin.IOS tutorial in PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 3.52MB, Downloads: 204)
- iOS Notes for Professionals (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, Downloads: 6)