Pro TBB: C++ Parallel Programming with Threading Building Blocks
This book is a modern guide for all C++ programmers to learn Threading Building Blocks (TBB). Written by TBB and parallel programming experts, this book reflects their collective decades of experience in developing and teaching parallel programming with TBB, offering their insights in an approachable manner. Throughout the book the authors present numerous examples and best practices to help you become an effective TBB programmer and leverage the power of parallel systems.
starts with the basics, explaining parallel algorithms and C++'s built-in standard template library for parallelism. You'll learn the key concepts of managing memory, working with data structures and how to handle typical issues with synchronization. Later chapters apply these ideas to complex systems to explain performance tradeoffs, mapping common parallel patterns, controlling threads and overhead, and extending TBB to program heterogeneous systems or system-on-chips.
|Pages :||754 pages|
|File type :|
|License:||CC BY 4.0|
|Author(s):||Michael Voss, Rafael Asenjo, James Reinders|
Take advantage of this course called Pro TBB: C++ Parallel Programming with Threading Building Blocks to improve your Programming skills and better understand C++.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all C++ pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning C++ for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic C++ Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in C++ from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for C++ students who are completely unaware of C++ concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- IPython Interactive Computing and Visualization Cookbook (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, Downloads: 51)
- Programming in ADA, PDF Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 0 Kb, Downloads: 216)
- Solving PDEs in Python: The FEniCS Tutorial I (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, Downloads: 15)
- Practical Artificial Intelligence Programming in Java, 3rd Edition (Type: PDF, Size: : PDF, ePd, Kindle, etc., Downloads: 46)
- Scratch programming PDF tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 1,908.45 Kb, Downloads: 1707)
- Structured programming with C++ (Type: PDF, Size: 4115.271 Kb, Downloads: 1236)
- Learning C++ (Type: PDF, Size: 4960.403 Kb, Downloads: 1870)
- C++ Core Guidelines (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, Downloads: 50)
- Fundamentals of C++ Programming (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 13)
- C++ programming tutorial for professionals (Type: PDF, Size: 4.88 MB, Downloads: 366)