Learning Java by Building Android Games
Android is the fastest growing operating system (OS) with one of the largest installed bases of any mobile OS. Android uses one of the most popular programming languages, Java, as the primary language for building apps of all types. So, you should first obtain a solid grasp of the Java language and its foundation APIs to improve the chances of succeeding as an Android app developer. This book will show you how to get your Android development environment set up and you will soon have your first working game. The difficulty level grows steadily with the introduction of key Java topics such as loops, methods, and OOP. You'll then use them in the development of games. You will learn how to build a math test game, a Simon-like memory game, a retro pong-style game, and for the grand finale, a Snake-style, retro arcade game with real Google Play leaderboards and achievements. The book has a hands-on approach and is packed with screenshots.
Download free tutorial in PDF (392 pages) created by .
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Learning Java by Building Android Games to improve your Programming skills and better understand Java.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Java pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Java for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Java Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Java from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Java students who are completely unaware of Java concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- Introduction to Kotlin (Type: PDF, Size: 302.28 Kb, Downloads: 1254)
- Introduction to language R (Type: PDF, Size: 113.62 Kb, Downloads: 145)
- Problem Solving with Algorithms and Data Structures (Type: PDF, Size: 5041.44 Kb, Downloads: 13)
- Effective AWK Programming, 5th Edition (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 2)
- Invent Your Own Computer Games with Python (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 7)
- Essential Java (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 55)
- Think Java: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist, 2nd Edition (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF, Downloads: 102)
- Java applets (Type: PDF, Size: 985.14 Kb, Downloads: 396)