Think Data Structures: Algorithms and Information Retrieval in Java
Data structures and algorithms are among the most important inventions of the last 50 years, and they are fundamental tools software engineers need to know. But in the author's opinion, most of the books on these topics are too theoretical, too big, and too 'bottom up'.
If you’re a student studying computer science or a software developer preparing for technical interviews, this practical book will help you learn and review some of the most important ideas in software engineering - data structures and algorithms - in a way that's clearer, more concise, and more engaging than other materials.
|Pages :||158 pages|
|File type :|
|License:||CC BY-NC 4.0|
|Author(s):||Allen B. Downey|
Take advantage of this course called Think Data Structures: Algorithms and Information Retrieval in Java to improve your Programming skills and better understand Java.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Java pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Java for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Java Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Java from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Java students who are completely unaware of Java concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- TypeScript eBook for professionals (Type: PDF, Size: 1.14 MB, Downloads: 56)
- How To Code in Python 3 (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 4)
- C++ Notes for Professionals (Type: PDF, Size: PDF (708 pages), Downloads: 102)
- Haskell Tutorial for C Programmers (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, Downloads: 12)
- Swift Programming Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 2.7 MB, Downloads: 116)
- Java applets (Type: PDF, Size: 985.14 Kb, Downloads: 400)
- Introduction to Programming Using Java (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, PDF, ePub, Kindle, etc., Downloads: 67)