Modeling and Simulation in Python
- The first part presents discrete models, including a bikeshare system and world population growth.
- The second part introduces first-order systems, including models of infectious disease, thermal systems, and pharmacokinetics.
- The third part is about second-order systems, including mechanical systems like projectiles, celestial mechanics, and rotating rigid bodies.
Taking a computational approach makes it possible to work with more realistic models than what you typically see in a first-year physics class, with the option to include features like friction and drag.
Python is an ideal programming language for this material. It is a good first language for people who have not programmed before, and it provides high-level data structures that are well-suited to express solutions to the problems we are interested in.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 9
- Chapter 10
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 12
- Chapter 13
- Chapter 14
- Chapter 15
- Chapter 16
- Chapter 17
- Chapter 18
- Chapter 19
- Chapter 20
- Chapter 21
- Chapter 22
- Chapter 23
- Chapter 24
- Chapter 25
- Chapter 26
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Modeling and Simulation in Python to improve your Programming skills and better understand python.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all python pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning python for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic python Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in python from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for python students who are completely unaware of python concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- Java – Check if a Number is Positive or Negative free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.08 MB, Downloads: 0)
- C# Notes for Professionals (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, Downloads: 226)
- Java – Reverse a Number free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.11 MB, Downloads: 0)
- JavaFX Slider free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.1 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Bash Else If free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.14 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Biopython: Tutorial and Cookbook (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 18)
- Python Machine Learning Projects (Type: PDF, Size: PDF (135 Pages), ePub, and Mobi (Kindle), Downloads: 83)
- Install TensorFlow Python Library free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.1 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Python dir() free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.06 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Problem Solving with Algorithms and Data Structures Using Python (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, Downloads: 154)