Modeling and Simulation in Python
Modeling and Simulation in Python is an introduction to physical modeling using a computational approach. It is organized in three parts: The first part presents discrete models, including a bikeshare system and world population growth; The second part introduces first-order systems, including models of infectious disease, thermal systems, and pharmacokinetics; The third part is about second-order systems, including mechanical systems like projectiles, celestial mechanics, and rotating rigid bodies. Taking a computational approach makes it possible to work with more realistic models than what you typically see in a first-year physics class, with the option to include features like friction and drag. Python is an ideal programming language for this material. It is a good first language for people who have not programmed before, and it provides high-level data structures that are well-suited to express solutions to the problems we are interested in.
Download free tutorial in PDF (245 pages) created by .
|File type :||HTML|
Take advantage of this course called Modeling and Simulation in Python to improve your Programming skills and better understand Python.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Python pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Python for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Python Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Python from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Python students who are completely unaware of Python concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- Swift Programming Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 2.7 MB, Downloads: 119)
- Programming in Lua (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 37)
- Network Programming with Go (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, ePub, PDF, and mobi (Kindle), Downloads: 24)
- Open Data Structures (in Java) (Type: PDF, Size: 2.3 MB, Downloads: 21)
- Programming Persistent Memory (Type: PDF, Size: 9.2 MB, Downloads: 7)
- Python Scripting for Spatial Data Processing (Type: PDF, Size: PDF (194 pages, 695 KB), Downloads: 46)
- Think Python, 2nd Edition (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 25)
- A Byte of Python (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF, Downloads: 24)
- Python for You and Me (Type: PDF, Size: 1.1 MB, Downloads: 18)
- A Practical Introduction to Python Programming (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF (263 pages), Downloads: 287)