GANs in Action: Deep Learning with Generative Adversarial Networks
Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) are an incredible AI technology capable of creating images, sound, and videos that are indistinguishable from the "real thing." By pitting two neural networks against each other -- one to generate fakes and one to spot them -- GANs rapidly learn to produce photo-realistic faces and other media objects. With the potential to produce stunningly realistic animations or shocking deepfakes, GANs are a huge step forward in deep learning systems.
This book teaches you how to build and train your own Generative Adversarial Networks, one of the most important innovations in deep learning. You'll learn how to start building your own simple adversarial system as you explore the foundation of GAN architecture: the generator and discriminator networks.
|Pages :||240 pages|
|File type :|
|License:||Free to read online (entire book) by the publisher.|
|Author(s):||Jakub Langr and Vladimir Bok|
Take advantage of this course called GANs in Action: Deep Learning with Generative Adversarial Networks to improve your Programming skills and better understand Deep learning.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Deep learning pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Deep learning for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Deep learning Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Deep learning from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Deep learning students who are completely unaware of Deep learning concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- Essential Android (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 36)
- Delete File in C Programming free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.11 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Install PyCharm – Python IDE free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.43 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Python breakpoint() free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.1 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Java Integer.min() – Examples free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.07 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Setup environment for Deep learning with Deeplearning4j free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.79 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Deep Learning in Neural Networks: An Overview (Type: PDF, Size: PDF (206 pages), Downloads: 8)
- Deep Learning and the Game of Go (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, Downloads: 42)
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF, Downloads: 50)