Deep Learning in Neural Networks: An Overview
In recent years, deep artificial neural networks (including recurrent ones) have won numerous contests in pattern recognition and machine learning. This historical survey compactly summarises relevant work, much of it from the previous millennium. Shallow and deep learners are distinguished by the depth of their credit assignment paths, which are chains of possibly learnable, causal links between actions and effects. It reviews deep supervised learning (also recapitulating the history of backpropagation), unsupervised learning, reinforcement learning & evolutionary computation, and indirect search for short programs encoding deep and large networks.
This is the preprint of an invited Deep Learning (DL) overview. One of its goals is to assign credit to those who contributed to the present state of the art. It acknowledges the limitations of attempting to achieve this goal. The DL research community itself may be viewed as a continually evolving, deep network of scientists who have influenced each other in complex ways. Starting from recent DL results, It tried to trace back the origins of relevant ideas through the past half century and beyond, sometimes using "local search" to follow citations of citations backwards in time. Since not all DL publications properly acknowledge earlier relevant work, additional global search strategies were employed, aided by consulting numerous neural network experts. As a result, the present preprint mostly consists of references.
|File type :|
|License:||Non-exclusive License to Distribute|
Take advantage of this course called Deep Learning in Neural Networks: An Overview to improve your Programming skills and better understand Deep learning.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Deep learning pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Deep learning for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Deep learning Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Deep learning from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Deep learning students who are completely unaware of Deep learning concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- Introduction to Scientific Programming with Python (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, Downloads: 96)
- Perl tutorial for professionals (Type: PDF, Size: 1.16 MB, Downloads: 119)
- Kotlin tutorial for professionals (Type: PDF, Size: 1.05 MB, Downloads: 224)
- VB.NET programming (Type: PDF, Size: 12,862.70 Kb, Downloads: 637)
- Microsoft Office SharePoint 2007 User Guide (Type: PDF, Size: 857.60 Kb, Downloads: 185)
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF, Downloads: 33)
- Deep Learning and the Game of Go (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, Downloads: 41)
- GANs in Action: Deep Learning with Generative Adversarial Networks (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, Downloads: 11)