Advanced Android Programming Tutorial
This Android PDF Tutorial is created from Stack Overflow Documentation, the content is written by the developer at Stack Overflow. Free PDF training course in 1329 pages for professionals developers.
This is an unofficial free book created for educational purposes and is not affiliated with official Android™ group(s) or company(s) nor Stack Overflow.
Table of contents
- Getting started with Android
- Creating a New Project
- Setting up Android Studio
- Android programming without an IDE
- Application Fundamentals
- Setting up an AVD (Android Virtual Device)
- Android Studio
- Setup Android Studio
- View And Add Shortcuts in Android Studio
- Android Studio useful shortcuts
- Android Studio Improve performance tip
- Gradle build project takes forever
- Autosizing TextViews
- Preset Sizes
- Custom ArrayAdapter
- A basic ListView with an ArrayAdapter
- Filtering with CursorAdapter
- Custom Click Listener to prevent multiple fast clicks
- Using the layout to define a click action
- Listening to the long click events
- Taking screenshots
- Simulate call
- Open the AVD Manager
- Resolving Errors while starting emulator
- Lifecycle of a Service
- Defining the process of a service
- Creating an unbound service
- Starting a Service
- Creating Bound Service with help of Binder
- Creating Remote Service (via AIDL)
- The Manifest File
|eBook :||7008.977 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called Advanced Android Programming Tutorial to improve your Programming skills and better understand Android.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Android pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Android for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Android Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Android from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Android students who are completely unaware of Android concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- Artificial Neural Networks - Methodological Advances and Biomedical Applications (Type: PDF, Size: PDF files, Downloads: 0)
- Cobol programmer's guide (Type: PDF, Size: 149.44 Kb, Downloads: 421)
- Fundamentals of C# programming (Type: PDF, Size: 11,261.81 Kb, Downloads: 2460)
- Classic Computer Science Problems in Python (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, Downloads: 4)
- Introduction to Microsoft SharePoint 2016 (Type: PDF, Size: 150.64 Kb, Downloads: 577)
- Android Application Development for the Intel Platform (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 5)
- Android Concepts and Programming (Type: PDF, Size: 2,393.18 Kb, Downloads: 535)
- The Complete Guide to Rooting Your Android Phone or Tablet (Type: PDF, Size: 0.96 MB, Downloads: 640)
- Beginner's Android Development (Type: PDF, Size: 13,942.97 Kb, Downloads: 536)
- Android Programming Tutorials (Type: PDF, Size: PDF (532 pages), Downloads: 4)