Video Game Development in Unity
Download this free tutorial about Video Game Development in Unity, training document on 34 pages intended to beginners.
Game development on Unity 3D
This course was given at an earlier session. Check with the establishment if it will be offered again.
The main objective of this training is to become familiar with the scripting role and basic programming concepts of Unity 3D.
Table of contents
- Unity D Game Engine
- The Scene View
- The Game View
- The Hierarchy View
- The Project View
- The Inspector View
- The Physic Engine
- Common Game Mechanics
- Collision Detection
- Finite State Machine
- Path Finding
- Dijkstra's Algorithm
- A* Search Algorithm
- D* Search Algorithm
- Games Developed in Unity
- Brick Breaker
- Brick Breaker Game Mechanics
- Touch Input
- Mouse in a Maze
- Mouse Maze Game Mechanics
- Flight Game
- Candy Monster
- Deploying Games to Mobile Devices
- Deployment to Android Devices
- Deployment to Apple Devices
- Deployment as a Cross-platform Game
- Writing Technical Training Material
- Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- The Scoring System
- Main Game Character
- Game Testing Results
- A Child’s Point of View
- An Adults Perspective
- Game Addiction
- Violence in Games
- Positive Effects of Video Games
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Video Game Development in Unity to improve your Programming skills and better understand Video Games development.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Video Games development pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Video Games development for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Video Games development Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Video Games development from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Video Games development students who are completely unaware of Video Games development concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- Java File Operations free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.05 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Java – Convert Int to Char free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.08 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Java ArrayList.get() – Examples free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.11 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Java forEach free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.1 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Julia Square Root free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.08 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Android video game tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 925.512 Kb, Downloads: 673)
- The Basics of Game Design (Type: PDF, Size: 0 Kb, Downloads: 718)
- How To Make Video Games (Type: PDF, Size: 792.126 Kb, Downloads: 695)
- Creating Games in C++ : A Step-by-Step Guide (Type: PDF, Size: 0 Kb, Downloads: 780)