Introduction to Struts
This tutorial is an example using struts tiles ,free training document courses under 14 pages bu sasha wolski.
Struts is a project of the Apache Software Foundation (www.apache.org) which aims to provide a standard Java web application development framework respecting the architecture known as MVC (Model - View - Controller). This paper illustrates the important concepts of Struts 2 with examples. References are given to deepen the themes.
Struts is an MVC framework used to develop web applications. It is therefore an application skeleton based on the controller model and view providing additional tools to help the developer to meet its applications.
Table of contents
- What is struts
- Your first tiles application
- Create a default page
- Add the tiles functionality
- Create the layout file
- Create the tiles definitions
- Create the jsp files
- The action mapping
- The action forward
- Edit the action classes
- Test your application
|File size :||314.05 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called Introduction to Struts to improve your Programming skills and better understand Struts.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Struts pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Struts for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Struts Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Struts from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Struts students who are completely unaware of Struts concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- Getting started with Sharepoint (Type: PDF, Size: 1.42MB, Downloads: 74)
- Getting started with Swift language (Type: PDF, Size: 3.26MB, Downloads: 79)
- Download Struts Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 1,239.93 Kb, Downloads: 79)
- Struts Framework ,Overview Installation and Setup (Type: PDF, Size: 4,188.64 Kb, Downloads: 105)