Retro Gaming with Raspberry Pi
This book shows you how to set up a Raspberry Pi to play classic games, and a whole lot more. Build your own portable console, full-size arcade cabinet, and pinball machine with our step-by-step guides. And learn how to program your own games, using Python and Pygame Zero. Set up your Raspberry Pi for retro gaming; Emulate classic computers and consoles; Learn to program retro-style games; Build a portable console, arcade cabinet, and pinball machine; And much, much more!
Download free tutorial in PDF (164 pages) created by Bob Clagett .
|File type :||HTML|
Take advantage of this course called Retro Gaming with Raspberry Pi to improve your Others skills and better understand Raspberry Pi.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Raspberry Pi pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Raspberry Pi for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Raspberry Pi Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Raspberry Pi from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Raspberry Pi students who are completely unaware of Raspberry Pi concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Tutorial Cryptography for Beginners (Type: PDF, Size: 1,109.01 Kb, Downloads: 408)
- Snake Wrangling for Kids (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 7)
- Download Meteor Tutorial in PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 1.72MB, Downloads: 81)
- 3D Rendering: An Introduction (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF files, Downloads: 23)
- Raspberry Pi Projects Book, Volume 5 (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 2)
- Raspberry Pi Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 1.7 MB, Downloads: 418)
- Getting Started with Raspberry Pi Zero (Type: PDF, Size: 1.19 MB, Downloads: 143)
- 20 Awesome Uses for a Raspberry Pi (Type: PDF, Size: 3.85 MB, Downloads: 221)