Black book for virus and hacking
Download free ebook under creative common license about virus and hacking created by Marc ludwig.
This is the first in a series of three books about computer viruses. In these volumes I want to challenge you to think in new ways about viruses, and break down false concepts and wrong ways of thinking, and go on from there to discuss the relevance of computer viruses in today’s world.
Table of contents
- The Basics of the Computer Virus
- Types of Viruses
- The Functional Elements of a Virus
- Functional diagram of a virus
- Tools Needed for Writing Viruses
- A Simple COM File Infector
- An Outline for a Virus
- Data Storage for the Virus
- The Master Control Routine
- The First Host
- A Sophisticated Executable Virus
- The Structure of an EXE File
- Infecting an EXE File
- Anti-Detection Routines
- Passing Control to the Host
- A Simple Boot Sector Virus
- The Necessary Components of a Boot Sector
- Taming the Virus
- The Anti-Detection Mechanism
- Installing the Virus in Memory
From the start I want to stress that I do not advocate anyone’s going out and infecting an innocent party’s computer system with a malicious virus designed to destroy valuable data or bring their system to a halt. That is not only wrong, it is illegal. If you do that, you could wind up in jail or find yourself being sued for millions.
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Black book for virus and hacking to improve your Others skills and better understand Hacking.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Hacking pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Hacking for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Hacking Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Hacking from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Hacking students who are completely unaware of Hacking concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Introducing Microsoft Power BI (Type: PDF, Size: 13.0 MB, Downloads: 8)
- ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.05 MB, Downloads: 0)
- How to Create an APP In Salesforce? free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.57 MB, Downloads: 0)
- OpenCV – Edge Detection free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.1 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Image Editing with Photoshop (Type: PDF, Size: 1,397.64 Kb, Downloads: 4130)
- Hacker hightschool, learn how being a Hacker (Type: PDF, Size: 7099.525 Kb, Downloads: 3625)
- Reverse Engineering for Beginners (Type: PDF, Size: 7099.525 Kb, Downloads: 2127)
- Download Hacking tutorial in PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 1,257.29 Kb, Downloads: 23816)
- Coding Freedom: The Ethics and Aesthetics of Hacking (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 364)
- Hacking the Xbox (Type: PDF, Size: 17.9 MB, Downloads: 37)