Image Editing with Photoshop
Learn how to create,edit and correct images with Photoshop for photographer.
Photoshop for photographers, the subject is as vast as the fields of application of this fascinating profession! Let us guide you and make you discover or rediscover some theoretical bases that will better understand how Photoshop CS6 works. Take in hand Bridge and Camera Raw, which, by the way, have nothing to envy to Photoshop when it comes to organizing, viewing, selecting and processing images in large quantities.
Table of contents
- Overview of Photoshop Ps
- What Photoshop is
- What Photoshop is used for/what it is not used for (raster vs. vector graphics)
- Starting a New Project
- Where Photoshop stands in the Graphic Design world today
- Other Photoshop software
- Opening a New Project
- The Interface Overview
- Photoshop Menus
- Photoshop Layers Palette
- Photoshop Other Palettes
- Basic Tools
- Lasso, Polygonal Lasso, Magnetic Lasso
- Magic Wand, Quick Selection Tool
- Moving an Image, Transforming the Scale, Rotation,and Shear
- Copying a Layer or Area of a Layer
- Adding and Deleting Layers
- Basic Drawing tools
- Photoshop Documents (layers and effects)
- Saving and Printing Projects
- Print Options
- Appendix A: Definitions
- Vector Graphics
- Appendix B: Further Resources
- Contact Information
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Image Editing with Photoshop to improve your Others skills and better understand Photoshop.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Photoshop pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Photoshop for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Photoshop Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Photoshop from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Photoshop students who are completely unaware of Photoshop concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Beginners guide to Adobe Photoshop (Type: PDF, Size: 1,461.60 Kb, Downloads: 4126)
- Handbook of Software Reliability Engineering (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 10)
- Data Science at the Command Line: Facing the Future with Time-Tested Tools (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, Downloads: 4)
- Think OCaml: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist (Type: PDF, Size: : PDF, Downloads: 6)
- Rational Cybersecurity for Business (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 1)
- Adobe Photoshop CS Tips and Tricks from the Experts Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 1,811.13 Kb, Downloads: 3505)
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 (Type: PDF, Size: 1,747.17 Kb, Downloads: 23538)
- Idiot guide to Photoshop (Type: PDF, Size: 6.07 MB, Downloads: 2590)
- Adobe Illustrator Photoshop Basics (Type: PDF, Size: 9,193.51 Kb, Downloads: 3516)