All software design is composition: the act of breaking complex problems down into smaller problems and composing those solutions. Most developers have a limited understanding of compositional techniques. It's time for that to change.
|Pages :||254 pages|
|File type :|
|License:||Creative Commons (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 US)|
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Software pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Software for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Software Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Software from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Software students who are completely unaware of Software concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- META-NET Strategic Research Agenda for Multilingual Europe 2020 (Type: PDF, Size: 6.4 MB, Downloads: 7)
- Thinking Forth: A Language and Philosophy for Solving Problems (Type: PDF, Size: PDF files, Downloads: 17)
- Coding with Minecraft: Learn to Code by Programming Robots in Minecraft! (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, Downloads: 6)
- Programming for Computations - MATLAB/Octave: A Gentle Introduction to Numerical Simulations with MATLAB/Octave (Type: PDF, Size: PDF and ePub, Downloads: 19)
- Statistics with Julia (Type: PDF, Size: 13.3 MB, Downloads: 12)
- The Essence of Software Engineering (Type: PDF, Size: 6.6 MB, Downloads: 10)
- How to Design Programs: An Introduction to Programming and Computing (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF, Downloads: 18)
- Rethinking Productivity in Software Engineering (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 16)
- Software Innovation: Eight Work-style Heuristics for Creative System Developers (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF (154 pages, 3.6 MB), Downloads: 11)
- Rethinking Productivity in Software Engineering (Type: PDF, Size: PDF and ePub, Downloads: 10)