Machine Learning Yearning
AI is transforming numerous industries. Machine Learning Yearning, a free ebook from Andrew Ng, teaches you how to structure Machine Learning projects. This book is focused not on teaching you ML algorithms, but on how to make ML algorithms work. After reading Machine Learning Yearning, you will be able to: Prioritize the most promising directions for an AI project; Diagnose errors in a machine learning system; Build ML in complex settings, such as mismatched training/ test sets; Set up an ML project to compare to and/or surpass human - level performance; Know when and how to apply end-to-end learning, transfer learning, and multi-task learning.
Download free tutorial in PDF (118 pages) created by Andrew Ng .
|File type :||HTML|
Take advantage of this course called Machine Learning Yearning to improve your Others skills and better understand Machine Learning.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Machine Learning pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Machine Learning for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Machine Learning Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Machine Learning from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Machine Learning students who are completely unaware of Machine Learning concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- The Hundred-Page Machine Learning Book (Type: PDF, Size: PDF files, Downloads: 39)
- Cyber Security Planning Guide (Type: PDF, Size: 3111.264 Kb, Downloads: 320)
- Mastering AWS Development (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 10)
- A Graduate Course in Applied Cryptography (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 4)
- Proofs and Concepts: The Fundamentals of Abstract Mathematics (Type: PDF, Size: PDF (220 pages, 1.8 MB), Downloads: 14)