DevOps in Practice
Based on a series of interviews he conducted with key team members at each organization, release engineering consultant J. Paul Reed describes the process they went through - from initial responses to critical, game-changing events through the trial and error of deciding how DevOps would work for them. As you'll learn, the process included its share of false starts, in not only the way teams were structured but also the path that code took from commit to customer.
Is the journey more important than the destination? These case studies certainly bear that out. They also prove the point that, when it comes to adopting DevOps, practice makes perfect.
Table of contents
|File type :|
|Author(s):||J. Paul Reed|
Take advantage of this course called DevOps in Practice to improve your Others skills and better understand Computer science.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Computer science pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Computer science for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Computer science Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Computer science from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Computer science students who are completely unaware of Computer science concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Physical Modeling in MATLAB, 3rd Edition (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 18)
- Semantic Systems. The Power of AI and Knowledge Graphs (Type: PDF, Size: 22.2 MB, Downloads: 7)
- GNU SED (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 14)
- Power BI Succinctly (Type: PDF, Size: 18.3 MB, Downloads: 10)
- How to convert a Lead in Dynamics 365? free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.16 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Blazor, A Beginners Guide (Type: PDF, Size: 5.0 MB, Downloads: 23)
- A Practical Guide to TPM 2.0 (Type: PDF, Size: 5.4 MB, Downloads: 8)
- Cyber-Physical Systems of Systems (Type: PDF, Size: 34.1 MB, Downloads: 5)
- Managed Software Evolution (Type: PDF, Size: 13.4 MB, Downloads: 9)
- Objective-C Notes for Professionals (Type: PDF, Size: 1.4 MB, Downloads: 9)