This tutorial is a brief overview of some Android concepts designated to beginners who want to learn the basics of Android programming language.
It's a free training couses in PDF under 48 pages by Larry Walters.
Table of contents
- The basis of android applications
- API Reference
- Tools (Eclipse ADT ,Android SDK)
- SDK Manager
- Android Virtual Device AVD
- ADT Plugin
- Specify SDK location
- Creating a Project
- Project Components
- Resources (Drawables,Layouts,Variables)
- Manifest file and R classe
- Adding an Activity
- Android Programming Components
- Running in Eclipse
- USB Debugging
|File size :||1,579.52 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called Android Tutorial to improve your Programming skills and better understand Android.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Android pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Android for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Android Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Android from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Android students who are completely unaware of Android concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- Objective-C tutorial for professionals (Type: PDF, Size: 1.34 MB, Downloads: 77)
- Reverse Engineering for Beginners (Type: PDF, Size: 7099.525 Kb, Downloads: 1389)
- Android Programming Basics (Type: PDF, Size: 1,340.02 Kb, Downloads: 800)
- The Complete Guide to Rooting Your Android Phone or Tablet (Type: PDF, Size: 0.96 MB, Downloads: 532)