GUI Design for Android Apps
GUI Design for Android Apps is the perfect - and concise - introduction for mobile app developers and designers. Through easy-to-follow tutorials, code samples, and case studies, the book shows the must-know principles for user-interface design for Android apps running on the Intel platform, including smartphones, tablets and embedded devices. This book is jointly developed for individual learning by Intel Software College and China Shanghai JiaoTong University, and is excerpted from Android Application Development for the Intel Platform.
Download free tutorial in PDF (156 pages) created by .
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called GUI Design for Android Apps to improve your Programming skills and better understand Android.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Android pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Android for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Android Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Android from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Android students who are completely unaware of Android concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- Java ArrayList.forEach() – Examples free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.11 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Java ArrayList.add() free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.11 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Julia Exponential Function free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.08 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Getting started with MongoDB (Type: PDF, Size: 1229.071 Kb, Downloads: 118)
- Graph Theory - Advanced Algorithms and Applications (Type: PDF, Size: PDF Files, Downloads: 29)
- Agile Android Software Development (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, Downloads: 62)
- Android on x86 (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 35)
- Android Application Development for the Intel Platform (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 70)