Annotated Algorithms in Python
This book is assembled from lectures given by the author over a period of 10 years at the School of Computing of DePaul University. The lectures cover multiple classes, including Analysis and Design of Algorithms, Scientific Computing, Monte Carlo Simulations, and Parallel Algorithms. These lectures teach the core knowledge required by any scientist interested in numerical algorithms and by students interested in computational finance. The algorithms you will learn can be applied to different disciplines. Throughout history, it is not uncommon that an algorithm invented by a physicist would find application in, for example, biology or finance.
Download free tutorial in PDF (388 pages) created by Massimo Di Pierro .
|File type :||HTML|
|Author(s):||Massimo Di Pierro|
Take advantage of this course called Annotated Algorithms in Python to improve your Programming skills and better understand Python.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Python pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Python for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Python Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Python from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Python students who are completely unaware of Python concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- Test-Driven Development with Python (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, Downloads: 31)
- C++ Programming Language (Type: PDF, Size: 1853.618 Kb, Downloads: 3)
- Learning Python language (Type: PDF, Size: 5439.401 Kb, Downloads: 696)
- Hands-on Python Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF, Downloads: 58)
- Software Project Management (Type: PDF, Size: 167.35 Kb, Downloads: 209)
- Python 3 Patterns, Recipes and Idioms (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF, Downloads: 68)
- Modeling and Simulation in Python (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, Downloads: 55)
- Advanced Python, course with exercises (Type: PDF, Size: 1137.616 Kb, Downloads: 722)
- Problem Solving with Algorithms and Data Structures Using Python (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, Downloads: 129)
- Introduction to Scientific Programming with Python (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, Downloads: 103)