Data Protection for the Hybrid Cloud
We will cover how the Azure Backup service has evolved into a first-class platform-as-a-service (PaaS) service in Microsoft Azure that integrates with the on-premises enterprise class backup product, System Center Data Protection Manager (DPM), to provide a seamless hybrid cloud backup solution. Current backup products treat the cloud as a storage endpoint, which we see as a limited-use case for the public cloud. The approach we describe in this book allows you to exploit the full power of the public cloud and gives you the flexibility to manage your backups in a hybrid world.
Table of contents
- Data protection trends and challenges
- Overview of hybrid cloud backup
- Protecting Microsoft workloads
- Protecting Azure IaaS workloads
- Protecting Hyper-V virtual machines
- VMware private cloud protection
- Protecting the Microsoft Cloud Platform System
- Optimizing backup storage
- Integration with System Center
- Integration with Azure Backup
- Protecting Azure IaaS virtual machines
|File type :|
|Author(s):||Shreesh Dubey, Vijay Tandra Sistla, Shivam Garg, Aashish Ramdas, Mitch Tulloch|
Take advantage of this course called Data Protection for the Hybrid Cloud to improve your Others skills and better understand Computer science.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Computer science pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Computer science for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Computer science Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Computer science from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Computer science students who are completely unaware of Computer science concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Semantic Systems. The Power of AI and Knowledge Graphs (Type: PDF, Size: 22.2 MB, Downloads: 7)
- Create Salesforce Scratch Org free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.28 MB, Downloads: 0)
- The Basics of User Experience Design (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 21)
- Introductory Statistics (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, Downloads: 12)
- Contribute to Opensource (Type: PDF, Size: 6.5 MB, Downloads: 8)
- S-BPM Illustrated (Type: PDF, Size: 9.6 MB, Downloads: 8)
- Interdisciplinary Insights for Digital Touch Communication (Type: PDF, Size: 5.0 MB, Downloads: 6)
- Docker for Developers (Type: PDF, Size: 2.6 MB, Downloads: 16)
- Field Guide to the Distributed Development Stack (Type: PDF, Size: 12.8 MB, Downloads: 1)
- Text Mining with R (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 21)