Linux is a Unix-like computer operating system assembled under the model of free and open-source software development and distribution. The defining component of Linux is the Linux kernel, an operating system kernel first released on September 17, 1991 by Linus Torvalds. The Free Software Foundation uses the name GNU/Linux to describe the operating system, which has led to some controversy.
This is a book about the linux kernel and its insides.
|Pages :||: N/A|
|File type :|
|License:||CC BY-NC-SA 4.0|
Take advantage of this course called Linux Inside to improve your Operating system skills and better understand Linux.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Linux pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Linux for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Linux Operating system. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Linux from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Linux students who are completely unaware of Linux concepts but they have basic understanding on Operating system training.
- The Unix Workbench (Type: PDF, Size: 4.7 MB, Downloads: 17)
- Ten Steps to Linux Survival - Bash for Windows People (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 204)
- The Little Book about OS Development (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF, Downloads: 24)
- Just Enough Linux (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 31)
- Introducing Windows 10 for IT Professionals (Type: PDF, Size: 19.4 MB, Downloads: 12)
- The Linux Command Line (Type: PDF, Size: 2.2 MB, Downloads: 17)
- Linux Create Directory free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.18 MB, Downloads: 2)
- GNU/Linux Advanced Administration (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 137)
- Linux Bash Shell (Type: PDF, Size: 104.86 Kb, Downloads: 1022)
- Linux From Scratch (Type: PDF, Size: : HTML and PDF Files, Downloads: 222)