Into the Core: A look at Tiny Core Linux
Tiny Core Linux (TCL) is a minimal Linux operating system focusing on providing a base system using BusyBox and FLTK, developed by Robert Shingledecker. The distribution is notable for its size (15 MB) and minimalism, with additional functionality provided by extensions. Tiny Core Linux is free and open source software and is licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2.
Your Dvd player doesn't need to print. Your thermostat doesn't need to browse the web. The Core project is here to provide you a base to build on, one that includes nothing unnecessary. From digital signage to custom household appliances, from virtual machines to small Android install images, building it your way has never been more convenient. You have complete control over what is included, what hardware is supported, with nothing extra and no bloat. Add just what you require instead of removing what you don't need. This book covers Core from start to finish. The concepts are explained in detail, from usage details to internals, ending up with several example projects. A stand-alone Rdp client in 17 megabytes? You got it.
|File type :|
|License:||CC BY-NC-SA 4.0|
|Author(s):||Lauri Kasanen, et al|
Take advantage of this course called Into the Core: A look at Tiny Core Linux to improve your Operating system skills and better understand Linux.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Linux pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Linux for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Linux Operating system. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Linux from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Linux students who are completely unaware of Linux concepts but they have basic understanding on Operating system training.
- Windows 7 New Features (Type: PDF, Size: 705.14 Kb, Downloads: 448)
- Windows 10 IT Pro Essentials: Top 10 Tools (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 15)
- Introduction to Windows 7 (Type: PDF, Size: 404.22 Kb, Downloads: 790)
- Linux Filesystem Hierarchy (Type: PDF, Size: 600.78 Kb, Downloads: 504)
- Getting started with Windows 8 (Type: PDF, Size: 620.93 Kb, Downloads: 372)
- Just Enough Linux (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 31)
- Linux Bash Shell (Type: PDF, Size: 104.86 Kb, Downloads: 1022)
- Linux Create File free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.26 MB, Downloads: 0)
- The Linux Command Line (Type: PDF, Size: 2.2 MB, Downloads: 17)
- Linux Mint Essentials (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 199)