Just Enough Linux
If you've toyed with Linux and never really caught on to what's happening or have used a graphical interface without really touching the command line this book is for you. The idea is to get you started on the process of using some of the commands available in Linux so that you: Feel comfortable running commands; You understand a little more about what Linux is about; Most importantly, you start to get Linux. It's not written for experts. It's put together as a guide to get you started if you're unsure about how to make the first move. Although it's examples are centered around using Linux with a Raspberry Pi, the commands you learn here will translate to an industrial server running Linux.
Download free tutorial in PDF (264 pages) created by Malcolm Maclean .
|File type :||HTML|
Take advantage of this course called Just Enough Linux to improve your Operating system skills and better understand Linux.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Linux pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Linux for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Linux Operating system. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Linux from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Linux students who are completely unaware of Linux concepts but they have basic understanding on Operating system training.
- Learning Linux From Scratch (Type: PDF, Size: 716.709 Kb, Downloads: 986)
- Linux Appliance Design (Type: PDF, Size: 12.1 MB, Downloads: 20)
- The Unix Workbench (Type: PDF, Size: 4.7 MB, Downloads: 13)
- Linux commands Notes for Professionals (Type: PDF, Size: 0.8 MB, Downloads: 24)
- The Linux Command Line (Type: PDF, Size: 2.2 MB, Downloads: 15)
- Linux tutorial for professionals (Type: PDF, Size: 0.84 MB, Downloads: 318)
- Linux Create Directory free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.18 MB, Downloads: 0)
- The Linux Commands Handbook (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 80)