PHP Symfony framework course
This chapter begins by explaining the fundamental concept common to web development: HTTP. Regardless of your background or preferred programming language, this chapter is a must-read for everyone.
This course will allow you to understand the Symfony2 basics, the reference PHP framework. Why use a framework? How to create a new web site project with Symfony2, establish test and production environments, designing controllers, templates, manage translation and communicate with a database through Doctrine 2?
Table of contents
- Symfony2 and HTTP Fundamentals
- Symfony2 versus Flat PHP
- Installing and Configuring Symfony
- Creating Pages in Symfony2
- Creating and using Templates
- Databases and Doctrine
- Databases and Propel
- HTTP Cache
- Service Container
- The Symfony2 Stable API
- Overview Symfony2
- Manage the database with Doctrine2
- The Symfony2 router
- The controllers with Symfony2
- The template engine Twig
- Install a bundle with Composer
- Services, theory and creation
|eBook :||2,424.61 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called PHP Symfony framework course to improve your Web development skills and better understand Symfony2.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Symfony2 pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Symfony2 for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Symfony2 Web development. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Symfony2 from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Symfony2 students who are completely unaware of Symfony2 concepts but they have basic understanding on Web development training.
- PrestaShop Administration Guide (Type: PDF, Size: 1,908.70 Kb, Downloads: 130)
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) Notes (Type: PDF, Size: 316.22 Kb, Downloads: 688)
- Learn Ruby on Rails, PDF Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 1,125.03 Kb, Downloads: 387)
- Building Front-End Apps with AngularJS and Parse.com (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF (183 pages), Downloads: 4)
- Getting started with PHP Symfony framework (Type: PDF, Size: 400.11 Kb, Downloads: 718)
- Symfony quick guide in PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 285.33 Kb, Downloads: 173)
- Symfony2 and HTTP Fundamentals (Type: PDF, Size: 2,424.61 Kb, Downloads: 252)