Introduction to Microsoft SharePoint 2016
SharePoint is a software suite for web applications and portals created by Microsoft. Discover our SharePoint training courses. 'The functionality of SharePoint products is content management, search engines, electronic document management, forums, the ability to create forms and decision statistics.'
Download a free document of SharePoint 2016, a course in pdf on 64 pages for beginners.
Table of contents
- Accessing a SharePoint Site
- The Interface
- Top Link Bar
- Personal Menu
- Creating a Site
- Set Up Groups for this Site
- Groups and Permissions
- Default Permission Groups
- Assigning Permission Levels
- Modifying Site Permissions
- Adding a User or Group to a Site
- Modifying Permissions on a Site
- Deleting a User from a Group
- Creating a New Document in a SharePoint Document Library
- Opening Documents in a SharePoint Document Library
- Maintaining Document Versions
- Moving and Copying Documents
- Copy Files from One Folder to Another
- Your New Team Site
- Working with Pages
- Creating a Web Parts Site Page
- Editing a Web Part Site Page
- Checking Out a Page
- Changing the Layout
- Adding Individual Content Items
- Saving a Page
- Editing a Page After Initial Configuration
- Working with Documents
- Uploading Documents to a SharePoint Document Library
- Using File Explorer to Move or Copy Between Libraries
- Searching for Documents and Pages
- Searching in a Site
- File Size:
- 150.64 Kb
- Submitted On:
Take advantage of this course called Introduction to Microsoft SharePoint 2016 to improve your Programming skills and better understand SharePoint.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all SharePoint pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning SharePoint for free.
This tutorial is a brief overview of some Android concepts designated to beginners who want to learn the basics of Android programming language. It's a free training couses in PDF under 48 pages by Larry Walters.
Learn Pascal Programming Tutorial
A complete course on object programming in Pascal. In the first part, you learn how to use existing code written in object programming. Or, in other words, to use existing classes, especially those used to make the GUI of an application.
Learning Perl Through Examples
Download tutorial intituled Learning Perl Through Examples, it's a free training document under 72 pages by Yun Shen.
Microsoft Office SharePoint 2007 User Guide
Download Microsoft Office SharePoint 2007 User Guide in pdf, free tutorial on 48 pages.
How to Build a SharePoint Website
Download free SharePoint tutorial in pdf, training document on 11 pages for beginners.