Introduction to Microsoft SharePoint 2016
SharePoint is a software suite for web applications and portals created by Microsoft. Discover our SharePoint training courses. 'The functionality of SharePoint products is content management, search engines, electronic document management, forums, the ability to create forms and decision statistics.'
Download a free document of SharePoint 2016, a course in pdf on 64 pages for beginners.
Table of contents
- Accessing a SharePoint Site
- The Interface
- Top Link Bar
- Personal Menu
- Creating a Site
- Set Up Groups for this Site
- Groups and Permissions
- Default Permission Groups
- Assigning Permission Levels
- Modifying Site Permissions
- Adding a User or Group to a Site
- Modifying Permissions on a Site
- Deleting a User from a Group
- Creating a New Document in a SharePoint Document Library
- Opening Documents in a SharePoint Document Library
- Maintaining Document Versions
- Moving and Copying Documents
- Copy Files from One Folder to Another
- Your New Team Site
- Working with Pages
- Creating a Web Parts Site Page
- Editing a Web Part Site Page
- Checking Out a Page
- Changing the Layout
- Adding Individual Content Items
- Saving a Page
- Editing a Page After Initial Configuration
- Working with Documents
- Uploading Documents to a SharePoint Document Library
- Using File Explorer to Move or Copy Between Libraries
- Searching for Documents and Pages
- Searching in a Site
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Introduction to Microsoft SharePoint 2016 to improve your Programming skills and better understand SharePoint.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all SharePoint pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning SharePoint for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic SharePoint Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in SharePoint from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for SharePoint students who are completely unaware of SharePoint concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- DevOps: WTF? (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 2)
- Learning amazon-dynamodb PDF course (Type: PDF, Size: 0.86MB, Downloads: 30)
- Download F# tutorial in PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 1.32MB, Downloads: 83)
- Delphi Language Manual Guide (Type: PDF, Size: 862.872 Kb, Downloads: 273)
- Think Java, 2nd Edition (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 7)
- Getting started with Sharepoint (Type: PDF, Size: 1.42MB, Downloads: 101)
- How to Build a SharePoint Website (Type: PDF, Size: 857.60 Kb, Downloads: 391)
- Microsoft Office SharePoint 2007 User Guide (Type: PDF, Size: 857.60 Kb, Downloads: 185)