Hacking Secret Ciphers with Python
This book is for complete beginners who do not know anything about encryption, hacking, or cryptography. The ciphers in this book (except for the RSA cipher in the last chapter) are all centuries old, and modern computers now have the computational power to hack their encrypted messages. No modern organization or individuals use these ciphers anymore. As such, there's no reasonable context in which you could get into legal trouble for the information in this book.
Table of contents
- Making Paper Cryptography Tools
- Downloading and Installing Python
- The Interactive Shell
- String and Writing Programs
- The Reverse Cipher
- The Caesar Cipher
- Hacking the Caesar Cipher with the Brute Force Technique
- The Transposition Cipher, Encrypting
- The Transposition Cipher, Decrypting
- Programming a Program to Test Our Program
- Encrypting and Decrypting Files
- Detecting English Programmatically
- Hacking the Transposition Cipher
- Modular Arithmetic and the Multiplicative Cipher
- The Affine Cipher
- Hacking the Affine Cipher
- The Simple Substitution Cipher
- Hacking the Simple Substitution Cipher
- The Vigenère Cipher
- Frequency Analysis
- Hacking the Vigenère Cipher
- The One-Time Pad Cipher
- Finding Prime Numbers
- Public Key Cryptography and the RSA Cipher
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Hacking Secret Ciphers with Python to improve your Programming skills and better understand python.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all python pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning python for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic python Programming. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in python from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for python students who are completely unaware of python concepts but they have basic understanding on Programming training.
- Java ArrayList.spliterator() – Examples free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.09 MB, Downloads: 0)
- C# Math.IEEERemainder() – Examples free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.1 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Learn Programming (Type: PDF, Size: 4.9 MB, Downloads: 14)
- Java StringBuilder.capacity() – Examples free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.1 MB, Downloads: 0)
- 3D Game Development with LWJGL 3 (Type: PDF, Size: PDF (344 pages), Downloads: 31)
- Python bin() Builtin Function free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.09 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Python String Methods free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.09 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Python 3 Patterns, Recipes and Idioms (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF, Downloads: 80)
- Tkinter Button height Option free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.07 MB, Downloads: 0)
- A Whirlwind Tour of Python (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, PDF, etc., Downloads: 59)