Introduction to Computers and Programming
This book introduces you to the fundamental concepts of computer programming using the Python language. Before we begin exploring those concepts, you need to understand a few basic things about computers and how they work.
Table of contents
- Hardware and Software
- The CPU
- Main Memory
- Secondary Storage Devices
- Input Devices
- Output Devices
- System Software
- Application Software
- How Computers Store Data
- How a Program Works
- Using Python
|eBook :||3957.018 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called Introduction to Computers and Programming to improve your Others skills and better understand Computers science and Programming.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Computers science and Programming pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Computers science and Programming for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Computers science and Programming Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Computers science and Programming from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Computers science and Programming students who are completely unaware of Computers science and Programming concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Git Notes for Professionals (Type: PDF, Size: : PDF (195 pages), Downloads: 1)
- MATLAB tutorial in PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 4.22MB, Downloads: 170)
- Arduino Programming Notebook (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, PDF, ePub, and Kindle, etc., Downloads: 3)
- Advances in Satellite Communications (Type: PDF, Size: PDF files, Downloads: 0)
- Numerical Methods with Applications, 2nd Edition (Type: PDF, Size: PDF and Microsoft Word files, Downloads: 1)