Using Adobe Soundbouth CS5
This PDF tutorial presents an understanding of key audio concepts helps you get the most out of Adobe Soundbooth CS5.
Download free training document for intermediat level-users.
Table of contents
- Digital audio fundamentals
- Importing, recording, and playing audio
- Editing and repairing audio files
- Displaying audio
- Selecting audio
- Customizing scores
- Saving and mixing down multitrack files
- Copying, pasting, cropping, and deleting audio
- Multitrack mixing and editing
- Working with Adobe Flash and video
- Working with Flash cue points
- Edit audio from Adobe Flash, Premiere Pro, or After Effects
- Working with video files
- Options for standard audio formats
- Options for video and AAC formats
- File Size:
- Submitted On:
Take advantage of this course called Using Adobe Soundbouth CS5 to improve your Others skills and better understand Soundbooth.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Soundbooth pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Soundbooth for free.
Introduction to XSLT
Download training document course in PDF intituled Introduction to XSLT, free tutorial for beginners by Deborah Aleyne Lapeyre and B. Tommie Usdin.
Wireless Hacking tutorial
Download free PDF tutorial about Wireless Hacking and Technic of protection, training document under 70 pages intended to beginners by Edri Guy.
Introduction to MATLAB
With this tutorial you will work through the examples to understand the basics of MATLAB programming ,a free training document under 74 pages for download.
Adobe Soundbooth CS5
The purpose of this PDF tutorial is to provide an overview about Adobe Soundbooth CS5 ,it allows you to create and edit audio with ease,free training document under 4 pages for download.