Discrete Structures for Computer Science: Counting, Recursion, and Probability
This book provides a broad introduction to some of the most fascinating and beautiful areas of discrete mathematical structures. It starts with a chapter on sets and goes on to provide examples in logic, applications of the principle of inclusion and exclusion and finally the pigeonhole principal.
Computational techniques including the principle of mathematical introduction are provided, as well as a study on elementary properties of graphs, trees and lattices. Some basic results on groups, rings, fields and vector spaces are also given, the treatment of which is intentionally simple since such results are fundamental as a foundation for students of discrete mathematics. In addition, some results on solutions of systems of linear equations are discussed.
|Pages :||/Paperback: N/A|
|File type :|
|License:||Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License|
Take advantage of this course called Discrete Structures for Computer Science: Counting, Recursion, and Probability to improve your Others skills and better understand Probability.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Probability pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Probability for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Probability Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Probability from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Probability students who are completely unaware of Probability concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Finite Difference Computing with PDEs: A Modern Software Approach (Type: PDF, Size: PDF and ePub, Downloads: 1)
- Think Bayes (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 0)
- Using Adobe Soundbouth CS5 (Type: PDF, Size: 149.44 Kb, Downloads: 209)
- Programming Persistent Memory: A Comprehensive Guide for Developers (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, Downloads: 5)
- Art and Science of Smalltalk (Type: PDF, Size: PDF (223 pages, 5.4 MB), Downloads: 10)
- Introduction to Probability, Statistics, and Random Processes (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF Files, Downloads: 20)
- Probability and Statistics: A Course for Physicists and Engineers (Type: PDF, Size: PDF (582 pages) and ePub, Downloads: 18)
- Introduction to Probability (Type: PDF, Size: PDF (3.2 MB), Downloads: 19)