Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs, 2nd Edition
Using Scheme, a dialect of the Lisp programming language, the book explains core computer science concepts.
Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs has had a dramatic impact on computer science curricula over the past decade. This long-awaited revision contains changes throughout the text.
|Pages :||657 pages|
|File type :|
|License:||Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License|
|Author(s):||Harold Abelson, Gerald Jay Sussman|
Take advantage of this course called Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs, 2nd Edition to improve your Others skills and better understand Computer programs.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Computer programs pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Computer programs for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Computer programs Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Computer programs from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Computer programs students who are completely unaware of Computer programs concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Automated Machine Learning: Methods, Systems, Challenges (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, Downloads: 8)
- How to use computer for beginners (Type: PDF, Size: 2,979.37 Kb, Downloads: 8081)
- Denial of service attacks and network defense (Type: PDF, Size: 147.851 Kb, Downloads: 202)
- Practical Data Analysis (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 8)
- Snake Wrangling for Kids (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 2)