The book provides an application-based approach using real-world examples to illustrate the application of sensor technologies in a practical and experiential manner. The book guides the reader from the formulation of the research question, through the design and validation process, to the deployment and management phase of sensor applications. The processes and examples used in the book are primarily based on research carried out by Intel or joint academic research programs.
Table of contents
- Sensing and Sensor Fundamentals
- Key Sensor Technology Components: Hardware and Software Overview
- Sensor Network Topologies and Design Considerations
- Processing and Adding Vibrancy to Sensor Data
- Regulations and Standards: Considerations for Sensor Technologies
- The Data Economy of Biosensors
- Sensor Deployments for Home and Community Settings
- Body-Worn, Ambient, and Consumer Sensing for Health Applications
- Wellness, Fitness, and Lifestyle Sensing Applications
- Environmental Monitoring for Health and Wellness
- Summary and Future Trends
|File type :|
|Author(s):||Michael J. McGrath, Cliodhna Ní Scanaill|
Take advantage of this course called Sensor Technologies to improve your Others skills and better understand Computer science.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Computer science pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Computer science for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Computer science Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Computer science from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Computer science students who are completely unaware of Computer science concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- The Haskell School of Music (Type: PDF, Size: 4.1 MB, Downloads: 5)
- Qt5 Cadaques (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 25)
- Mastering Bitcoin: Programming the Open Blockchain (Type: PDF, Size: AsciiDoc and PDF, Downloads: 34)
- 3D Rendering: An Introduction (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF files, Downloads: 24)
- Kubernetes for Full-Stack Developers (Type: PDF, Size: 8.8 MB, Downloads: 16)
- Learning Node.js (Type: PDF, Size: 3.3 MB, Downloads: 20)
- Vector Sorting free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.15 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Azure Tips and Tricks (Type: PDF, Size: 7.8 MB, Downloads: 7)
- Gradle Succinctly (Type: PDF, Size: 2.6 MB, Downloads: 5)
- Cloud Native Applications (Type: PDF, Size: 9.7 MB, Downloads: 8)